Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Time to Begin

Well i missed the boat on weblogs along time ago. Finally one has slowed down enough that I might jump on.

CopyrightPropaganda is the name of an artist collective which as of this post consists of myself and another artist by the name of JuJob. CP was created in an effort to create and educate. We will be posting our own work and that of others that inspire us. Since I do live in Cincinnati, I will be spotlighting local shows (art or otherwise) including reviews, dates times etc.

We'll to start with a quick sample of my work. This piece was created in Adobe Illustrator.


It was part of a show. we had at the 1305 Gallery(1305 Main St. in the Over-the-Rhine district of Cincinnati,Oh). It also included the work of talented artist and owner of the 1305 gallery Lily Mulberry.

Last words for today...
Have fun, make art and come back often!

see the entire collection at my DeviantArt gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home